cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "sunil" <su...@gainskeeper.com>
Subject Re: problems configuring cocoon 1.7.2 to read properties parameter - help!
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:59:15 GMT
Hi Kowshik,

may be Michael can help you....here is the mail he has sent..

--------------------------

FYI - able to get Cocoon 1.7.2 running on Windows 2000 Pro (RC2), using
Apache 1.3.12, and Tomcat 3.1.

Had a few difficulties along the way to fathom the configuration, which I
will document over the next couple of days.

Feel free to e-mail me direct if you have any specific questions.
Michael Cook
mcook@attcanada.ca, mcook@skyprod.com
Skyline Services Inc.
Skyline Productions?
The Dunbar Press
549-22 Elkhorn Drive, North York, ON M2K 1J4
Tel:   (416) 733-3838
Cell:  (416) 702-6338
FAX:  (209) 671-6726
http://www.attcanada/ca/~mcook