cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "sunil" <su...@gainskeeper.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.xml.serialize.BaseMarkupSerializer.printDoctypeURL
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:53:59 GMT
I don't understand where is the problem..since I am getting the same error with Jserv and Jrun
it is some thing to do with Cocoon.
When I run the latest version of presentation I can see only the first slide, the link to
next shows the same slide after a long time. I did the same things you did to run the presentation.

Can you let me know which file needs to be checked

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rajkumar, Joseph
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 5:43 PM
  Subject: Re: org.apache.xml.serialize.BaseMarkupSerializer.printDoctypeURL

  Hi
      Just now, I got those two files from CVS, check the sizes
  darkness-novel.xml 7089 bytes and novel-fo.xsl 2375 bytes
  and they display just fine with Apache-1.3.12, ApacheJServ, and
  the latest Cocoon ie 1.7.2.
     Please check you conf files and that may be the problem

  Regards
  Joseph Rajkumar

  sunil wrote:

    I get the same error for other exampes in Cocoon dir with Jserv and Jrun when I run darkness-novel.xml
, I get this error