cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: Enhydra vs Cocoon
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 12:52:44 GMT
Enhydra is a nice application server. However, it places the onus for
document managment on Application developers. If your working with a
disparate team on larger applications, I don't advise you go that direction.

If your working on nice discrete applications and having the programmer
implement graphic design and html (namely, embed gifs and html/xml/jhtml in
jar files during makes of apps) then it's GREAT.

I like enhydra a lot, but it's not really designed for teams where the
responsibilities for document management are dispersed. For that, you want
Cocoon!

Mark