cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Trying to get LDAP "Hello World" to work
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 15:53:05 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Williams, Murray Todd wrote:

> I had incredible luck getting the SQL Processor.  I think I must have spent
> all my karma in one shot.  I'm trying to get an LDAP example going now and

Your karma might be lacking. Just offer a few bytes from /dev/zero
to /dev/null and jndi.jar. You might also want to chant for its
friend in arms 'providerutil.jar'.

> org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapProcessor.process(
	LdapProcessor.java:116)

Hmm, that line rings a bell. Now you might want to also be nice and do
something like

	searchbase="ou=mydept,o=someorg"

or something like that. Or perhaps with the L=.

Dw.