cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gabor Dolla <agdo...@mezon.net>
Subject disable-output-escaping
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:46:16 GMT
Hi

I really hope that I do not upset anybody, but I still have to ask:

disable-output-escaping doesn't work and I need it very badly

I did look into the mail archive of cocoon and xalan and did find old
mails about this issue but that doesn't help...

in xalan release note there is a note about it:
Bugs closed since the last Xalan version:
PDIK4D2JFT: <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> not working with
<xsl:output method=html>

I downloaded xalan with CVS, compiled it, and from command line xalan
processes disable-output-escaping correctly.