cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Rolston" <rols...@healthnetint.com>
Subject RE: SQLProcessor problems
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 06:07:32 GMT
exposed a bug in your servlet engine; maybe evil crackers modified your
JVM launcher to have a malformed CLASSPATH 85% of the time; maybe Oracle's
driver is really flaky. None of these possibilities seem particuarly
likely or even plausible, but neither is the situation you're describing.
Yea, I agree that most of the stuff is rather bizarre and I'm not really
comfortable with this for the same thing that you mentioned. I'm not exactly
a neophyte in the world of computers and I find it aesthetically displeasing
that I can't find the reason that this happened as it will undoubtedly show
up again in the most unwanted of circumstances. I can only say that it
appears that there was someone else that appeared to have the same problem
(or at least very similar). I will try and investigate it from my end to try
and hunt this thing down. Even just for my own peace of mind.

BIll