cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "K. Rumman Akhter" <>
Subject RE: How to process user input in Cocoon?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:03:44 GMT
you could do something like this:

-----Original Message-----
From: Milan Zimmermann []
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 12:00 AM
To: Cocoon mailing list
Subject: How to process user input in Cocoon?

I am trying to put together a simple (test) Cocoon application with user

I'd like to have a XML file, formatted to HTML using XSLT. Now on the
resulting HTML, there would be one HTML input field

The Question:

How do I process the user input into the YOUR_EMAIL field? Do I just
write a servlet, redirect the result to it and in it's "doPost" method
do the typical:

doPost(request, result) {
   String email = request.getParameter("YOUR_EMAIL")

Or is there some other way?

I cannot find any examples of user-input processing in Cocoon - if
someone could point me to a URL, that would be helpful as well.

Thank you,

Milan Zimmermann

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: