cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "K. Rumman Akhter" <kakh...@sputnik7.com>
Subject RE: How to process user input in Cocoon?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:34:53 GMT
here is here my comeplete test suite for cocoon. i made this just to make
sure i understood the flow of data from browser to cocoon to browser. you
will need to add the jar file to your servlet engine classpath and the
producer and processors in the cocoon.properties file. if you need help with
that, email me...

-----Original Message-----
From: guiferpo@teleco.upv.es [mailto:guiferpo@teleco.upv.es]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 1:24 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to process user input in Cocoon?

Hi
i am newbie in cocoon and i am relly interested in how to deal with
parameters and forms. I had a look in the files of Rumman, but i do not
Know what is the mission of a producer and obviusly how to write one.
Where can i found information about producers? Or if one can How the
test producer would look like?

Sorry for my newbie´s questions.

Thanks