cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sethi , Manish" <Manish.Se...@time0.com>
Subject XSL Formatters
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:07:29 GMT
I recently started using cocoon. But some of its formatters seem doing not
much to me. like:

1. Text formatter simply pick-up the text between <fo:..> tags and ignore
the tags. i.e. Don't do rendering of the text.

2. HTML formatter simply add one line in start of the document after
removing formatting instructions. Rest of the stuff remains same as
submitted. i.e. An XML document containing formatting tags and text between
them.

3. PDF formatter seems to be working good.

4. I couldn't understand what does an XML formatter means.

What I concluded is that the Text formatter and HTML formatter are yet to be
implemented fully?

I appreciate if someone can clarify.

Thanks
Manish