cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Maring <Steven.Mar...@trcinc.com>
Subject RE: problem with sample XSP logicsheets and Cocoon-1.7?
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:33:23 GMT
Well, I have found that using the cocoon.jar from Cocoon_1.6.1 fixes the
view-source problem on the library logicsheets.  There is something funky
going on with using 'resource' as a URL protocol.

Is there a problem in the cocoon-1.7 version of XSPProcessor.java with
regard to loading locisheet libraries, or has the implementation somehow
changed in such a way as to invalidate the view-source.xml example?

I, unfortunately, cannot find ANY combination of xalan and xerces versions
that will not have some sort of problem.

If I use cocoon-1.7 and the xalan_0_19_4 and xerces_1_0_1 that came with it,
then ALL of the XSP examples throw:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not found

<aside>
... never thought of sticking a 'y' in my last name so that people would
pronounce it right.  Good idea.  ;-)
</aside>

Steve Maring