cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nish Parikh <npar...@etrade.com>
Subject RE: Cannot open .xml file (or maybe .xsl file?)
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:20:23 GMT
Thanks for your help Alexandre.  I am new to the Unix/Linux world.  Can you
please tell me how do I upgrade the Apache server from 1.3.9 to 1.3.12.  It
was installed automatically when I installed Mandrake.  I have downloaded
the apach_1.3.12.tar.gz file from the apache.org site and have unzipped it
in the root directory.  It created a new sub-directory (apache_1.3.12 and
sub-directories) under the root directory.  I think my existing apache
installation was in /etc/httpd.  How do I proceed to upgrade?  I have looked
at the INSTALL file in the new files downloaded.  But that process seems to
be re-installing the server.  Should I be doing that?  If so, what about the
other modules that I have added (Jserv, etc)

Thanks a lot

Nish