cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Laurent LE PENDEVEN <pende...@u-cergy.fr>
Subject LDAP Processor
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:11:07 GMT
Hye,
 I'm trying ti use the LDAP processor with cocoon servlet 1.7 but I have
some problems.

The first, I don't know if I connect to my ldap server

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="ldap"?>
<page>
 <ldap-defs>
  <ldap-server name="ucpucp">
  <initializer>com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory</initializer>
  <ldap-serverurl>ldap://ldap.u-cergy.fr</ldap-serverurl>
 </ldap-defs>

</page>

and when I add the query  after </ldap-defs> et before </page>:

<ldap-query server="ucpucp">
sn=*ro*
</ldap-query>

I'have this result

Error found handling the request.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapProcessor.process(LdapProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

My environnement is Java2, Cocoon 1.6.1, JNDI 1.2.1, Apache JServ 1.3b

Thanks a lot for you help and excuse me for my language. I tried to use the
archives of the mailing list but i think it was out.

Bye.

Laury