cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Elsborg Laursen (LMD)" <Claus.E.Laur...@lmd.ericsson.se>
Subject RE: SQLProcessor - MySQL - TEXT type fields problem
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:38:15 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to do exactly the same as you with exactly the same configuration.

When using the TEXT type I only receive [B@1876aa32 no matter what the content of the fields
in this column are.

Now, I tried to use the workaround with select substring(xxx,1) from yyy. But this does not
seems to work for me. I receive an output that looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <page>
  <sqlerror message="INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR" />
  </page>
- <!--  This page was served in 80 milliseconds by Cocoon 1.7  -->

I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that the type is TEXT, it also happens when
I use substring() on columns of type VARCHAR.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Claus Laursen