cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Curt Gran <curtg...@execpc.com>
Subject Repository question again, sorry
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:46:44 GMT
Hi Again,

I'm having a problem trying to create the file://./repository directory.

Now people have been very kind to tell me that I should make a subdirectory
where apache is installed and put specific permissions on it but I don't
know where
apache is installed.  It was installed by default on RH 6.0 and "which
apache" returns nothing.

ApacheJServ.jar is in usr/lib/apache.  Is that the location?

Maybe I should be looking for httpd?  Just not sure.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Curt

   If you know please let me know.
   Here's the error:
    Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't create store repository:
    file://./repository. Make sure it's there or you have writing
permissions.
She says if I go motorcycling one more time she'll leave me....

             _    ~_   ~()- oOQ/ ()        ... I'll miss her.

ABATE of Wisconsin, Web Site Administrator
http://www.abatewis.org