cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Even more XSP problems
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:04:35 GMT
Autobahn Internet Services wrote:

> Add another user to the ranks of the frustrated....

> Any suggestions other than sacrificing two marketers and the receptionist?

Hey, that's not a bad one, but I have a better one: read the FAQ :)

People, please.... I maintain a FAQ document for the purpose of helping
both you and us. It's not fun... not at all, and it takes time (not
much, but it's so boring) and it's the most unsexy work ever... but I do
it to help you.

Now, please, help me by looking into it... it doesn't matter if you
looked in version 1.7 or before because I add and remove questions as we
go along every version.

The document is contained into the distribution and on the web site. You
even have the XML version if you want!! you can even hook them up to
your portals or file them to your cell phone...

BUT READ IT!!!!

[is this polite enough?]

And if the question is not understandable or my english sucks or I can't
read your mind... tell me, but everytime you even "think" about asking a
question on this mail list... check the FAQ twice!

Man, it saves you time, think about it.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.