cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kathryn Watson" <kathryn_wat...@transcanada.com>
Subject xsl:fo page-sequence
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:02:38 GMT
I'm just getting into Cocoon, and I'm trying to take the fo example, and
simply change the page numbers to start at 24, instead of 1.  It should
be pretty simple right?  The 'initial-page-number' is a attribute of
'fo:page-sequence' so if I'm not mistaken, the following code should
work:

 <fo:page-sequence initial-page-number="24">

       ... (as in example)

        <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-after">
          <fo:block text-align-last="centered"
font-size="10pt"><fo:page-number/></fo:block>
        </fo:static-content>

        <fo:flow>
          <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </fo:flow>
      </fo:page-sequence>

But, of course, I must be missing something, as the page numbers still
start at 1.

Thanks in advance,
Kathryn.