cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ian Abbott <i...@cinesite.co.uk>
Subject Re: Can't create store repository: /./repository
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:50:08 GMT
"Kevin C. Rea" wrote:

> Donald,
>
> Let me ask you a question:  Does the directory '/./repository' make sense to
> you?  Don't you think I read the damn error message?  How about telling us
> an example of 'where' this might reside rather than assuming we can't read.
>
> -Kevin

Kevin, sorry about this, but if you did read Donald's message then you
would have seen him recommend setting an absoluate path in
cocoon.properties.

I mean, I came across this error when starting out with the XSP builds,
but it only took me a second to realise that '/./repository' was some
relative path that only Cocoon knew, so I just changed it to
'/usr/freeware/apache/jserv/repository'...

Not that hard, really, is it?

Ian