cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Liduena <alexandre.lidu...@docimsol.com>
Subject Re: Cannot open .xml file (or maybe .xsl file?)
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:02:40 GMT
"Mauro J. Jaskelioff" wrote:

> > In one of the notes I read that we should be using Action and AddHandler
> > instead of ApjServAction.  Any clues which one is correct.
>
> I've got it working with Action and AddHandler, but in the Apache's
> error.log says "Handler cocoon not found"
>

> > Also, for ApjServAction, the default in the jserv.conf file is
> /servlets/...
> > instead of /servlet/...  as you mentioned.  Which one is correct ?
>
> I think both...

  Could you provide some more precise details of your soft versions?

  I resolved similar problems with both replacing Apache 1.3.9 ( to
1.3.12 ) & Xalan lib provided with Cocoon 1.7 jar ( to 1.19.3D03 ).

  ApJServAction directive depends on your servlet mount point => see
ApJServ mount instructions for details

  Alexandre Liduena.

--
(°-  Computers are just like air conditionners : they -°)
//\  stop working properly when you open Windows.     /\\