cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Liduena <alexandre.lidu...@docimsol.com>
Subject Re: Cannot open .xml file (or maybe .xsl file?)
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:45:12 GMT
Michel Lehon wrote:

> [...]

  As I posted one week ago ( and have had no answer until now ), I
encountered exactly the same error,
http://localhost/mount_point_to_servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon file
not found using Apache 1.3.9 and Apache JServ 1.1

  As I have no experience in Cocoon ( but some in servlets ), could your
experience help me in this way ?

  Thanks for any answer,

  Alexandre Liduena.

--
(°-  Computers are just like air conditionners : they -°)
//\  stop working properly when you open Windows.     /\\