cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: XSP Organisation Problem
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 08:33:10 GMT
ron.chan@talk21.com wrote:

> you will have to do something like this...
>
> <xsp:structure>
>   <xsp:include>com.myclasses.*</xsp:include>
> </xsp:structure>

Hello Ron,

sorry, I'm a bit of a Java neophyte. So I looked in the repository and
located the source code for one my XML pages that use the common XSP
code. It says there:

package _usr._home._ulim._work._xml;

and

public class _inhalt extends XSPPage { ... }

Now, as might be guessed, the path to this page is
/usr/home/ulim/work/xml/inhalt.xml - but I can't reference this as a
class/package name, because on the production server paths will be
different. Does this mean I have to create a class and/or a package
within my code and then include it like in your example? Will this
prevent cocoon from "inventing" package and class name according to
filesystem path?

thanks a lot for your help,

Ulrich

--