cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Schneider <Daniel.Schnei...@tecfa.unige.ch>
Subject Ann: intro examples - docs in french - index page
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 23:03:05 GMT
Friends,

I put together some minimal stuff to teach (and self-learn to some extent)
XML + XSL + Cocoon:

In FRENCH: slides in HTML and PDF Format
     http://tecfa.unige.ch/guides/tie/tie.html#subtitle2.6
  Sorry there is a copyright on that stuff. You can use it, but not make profit from it.
  There is also some Java stuff for beginners which may come useful.
  Comments welcome :)

Examples (mixed english, some french):
     http://tecfa.unige.ch/guides/xml/cocoon/
  This stuff is for computer literate people (like me), but not for real programmers
  Only VERY simple xsl, mysql, ldap, xsp examples
  .... more to follow when I have time, I believe in XML :)

My XML Page
     http://tecfa.unige.ch/guides/xml/pointers.html
  It's for our own needs and I don't care about having a top page, but I do care about
  a few things like indexing good tutorials

- Daniel

PS: That stuff is not really hot, but there are LOTs of newbie questions
on this list and my slides/examples/index may be of use to some of them.

--
Dr Daniel K.Schneider, TECFA (Educational Technologies and Learning)
Faculte de Psychologie et des Sciences de l'Education, University of Geneva,

TECFA - FPSE - Université de Genève
40, Bd. du Pont d'Arve, 1205 Genève
Tel: 41 22 705 9377 - Fax: 41 22 705 9379 - Office#: 6359