cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yahoo" <joshmccorm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Re: Announce: XML::EP
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:30:26 GMT

I agree the possibilities sound exciting. By the way, I think
your Xpath servlet thing is great.

I have a couple of links I've collected that are along these
lines. If these inspire thought, please share. If not, sorry
for the bandwidth.

Josh

http://www.pro-solutions.com/demo/select
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-2000/jw-01-dbxml_p.html