cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ron.c...@talk21.com
Subject Re: XSP Organisation Problem
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 10:45:09 GMT

the code that I share are in class files

they are stored in

/usr/local/lib/classes/com/myclasses

then I put

/usr/local/lib/classes

in my classpath in jserv.properties

then I am able to access them from my xsp files using the syntax I suggested before

if you need to keep these shared files as xsp files then you'll need to create your own namespaces.
I've not done this myself but they are included in the xsp examples.  Look in cocoon.properties
to see how the namespaces are setup

hope this helps
Ron