cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Beale" <em...@bealers.com>
Subject working...but not
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 20:16:43 GMT
Hi

I've just got JServ running [sucessfully] and now I've just installed cocoon
using the install instructions [linux/apache1.3.11]

but, when I run http://myHost/Cocoon.xml I get *something* saying cocoon1.7
but I also get these errors:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapProcessor: make sure the needed classes
can be found in the classpath (javax/naming/directory/DirContext)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:102)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:155)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:190)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:119)
 at
org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.load_init(JServServletManager.java:569)
 at
org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.loadServlet(JServServletManager.java:48
8)
 at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:266)
 at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

I'm new to this/Java and I am delighted that I've got even this far without
asking for help, but I've tried setting classpaths etc, serached
java.sun.com and the xml.apache archives and I can see nol reference to this

any ideas _please_

TIA
Darren Beale
email@bealers.com