cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jari Aarniala" <...@dlc.fi>
Subject Cocoon2 - sitemaps etc., but when?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:51:54 GMT
| Don't worry, the Cocoon2 XMLSerializer will take care of both encoding,
| output escaping, mime types (even compression, if you wish) directly
| from the sitemap.

There´s been a lot of talk about the sitemap and the other new features to
be included in Cocoon 2, but when can we expect Cocoon to reach that
version? I haven´t followed the project too much so it´d be nice to know.
There are some problems in Cocoon 1.x that seem to be well addressed with
the sitemap-stuff and all, lookin forward for it!

    Jari Aarniala