cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michele Bianchi <...@research.telcordia.com>
Subject new processor
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:09 GMT

is there a template or an example to write a new processor?

i'd like to extract the cookies and the parameter and to insert them in the xml
document.  i tried using xsp and it works, but it seems to me to be rather
complicate to copy the code in every page, and i tried also following the
example of the "tag-library", but with my case it doesn't make it easier.

any other suggestion?

thanks in advance!

michele

michele bianchi - telcordia technologies               http://mic.aesthetica.it
445 south street, mcc 1d316r                                  t +1 973 829 4117
morristown, nj 07960                                          f +1 973 829 5981