cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen <r...@mip.sdu.dk>
Subject Re: More newbie questions for the SQLprocessor.
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:40:14 GMT
On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, christopher baus wrote:

> Do you have your GRANTS set properly?  By default mySQL allows logins to
> occur only from the localhost.  Logins are controlled by the host and user
> fields user table of the mysql database.  This is covered fairly extensively
> at
> http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_Privilege_system.html#Privilege_s
> ystem

I can do it manually with "mysql -h host -u user -p base", so I thought it
might be something else.

I do not have administrative powers over this machine, and it also works
via Perl.

In the meantime another problem has shown up with the SQLprocessor.  I
need to postprocess the output from the SQLprocessor, with an XSLT
mapping.  Attempts to have two calls to <cocoon-process> (basically like

<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

which is only hinted in the documentatin) which gives an error document
stating

Cocoon 1.6.1
                                      Error found handling the request.

     Warning: can't output text before document element!  Ignoring...
             at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(Compiled Code)
             at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(Compiled Code)
             at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(Compiled

I have moved the declarations around in the xml and xsl file, and it
basically appears to me, that both needs to be there in order to have the
engine process it twice.

Is there anyone who have a working sample of a SQLrequest which then gets
XSLT-processed "as usual"?

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen               "...plus...Tubular Bells!"
  http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~ravn