cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Pettersson <...@sics.se>
Subject Re: Enabling the WML Mime Type
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:32:50 GMT

No, the

<xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="text/wml"</xsl:processing-instruction>

syntax is correct, but you are right about the mime types. Your web server
has to bo configured to include the following:

text/vnd.wap.wml		wml
text/vnd.wap.wmlscript		wmls
application/vnd.wap.wmlc	wmlc
application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc	wmlsc
application/vnd.wap.wbxml	wbxml
image/vnd.wap.wbmp		wbmp

Add it to your mime.types if you run Apache.

/Lars