cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject XSL with Cocoon - getting started!
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:17:25 GMT
I now have Cocoon up and running with my own producer. Fine. Now I need to
quickly knock up some XSL/XML stuff to be able to show the whole thing off
to management. I would like to be able to convert given XML to HTML and WML.

Am I stuck to authoring the XSL stuff by hand - or is there an easier way to
get some stylesheets set up for my XML data?

Matthew

--
CeBIT Hannover 24.2.-1.3.2000            Halle 18/EG Stand A24/39
Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]