cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: AW: Cache and producer
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:48:58 GMT
Thanks for all the tips.

The problem was that the Java runtime was still in memory after I stopped
Apache. So my producer remained in memory even though I had changed it and
stopped Apache+JServ.

I tried apache -k shutdown but this didnt help (Win98)

> Sounds like a browser cache problem. What browser are you using?
> <<
>
> I have tested with both Communicator and IE. Happens on both (even
> restarting browser - clearing cache etc.).
>
> After altering my producer - the only way I can get the new output to show
> up is to reboot my system. Perhaps there is some configuration of Jserv I
> should be looking at?

Matthew

--
CeBIT Hannover 24.2.-1.3.2000            Halle 18/EG Stand A24/39
Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]