cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kolb, Mark" <MK...@srhs.org>
Subject RE: cocoon cfg
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:47:35 GMT
Victor,

Thanks for the input.  After getting a good nights sleep and coming in fresh
on this problem I examined my wrapper.classpath definitions in jserv.conf
and determined them to be correct.  Here is the error message after starting
httpd.

"Invalid commands 'wrapper.classpath', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
module not included in the jserver configuration."

Since I knew that apache and jserv had run before I went on a hunch and
placed the wrapper.classpath definitions in the jserv.properties file.
jserv.conf calls this file. I did this because the jserv.properties file had
other wrapper entries.

After doing this and restarting apache everything come up!  I was sooooo
happy.  I cannot explain why this works but I am guessing that it has
something to do with the versions of my jdk or jserv.

I was able to bring up the sample xml pages with my browser.  I learned a
lot this week about cocoon and I plan to compile all my installation notes
while they are fresh in my head.  I will post them if they are of interest
to anybody looking to install on the Caldera Linux platform.

Thanks to all who have assisted me with this install.

Hello Mark!

It seems, that you have wrong classpath.
Realy, what else can it be?
If you think, paths are allright, please send error message
and relative text from jserv.conf.

- Victor