cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Elliott <wa...@ccis.adisys.com.au>
Subject Re: config question (Cocoon 1.7)
Date Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:36:59 GMT
SH

I had the same problem this morning :(

I think you are missing Java Naming Directory Interface from
your JDK. I believe it was recently bundled into more recent
versions of JDK 2.

I went to http://www.javasoft.com/products/jndi/index.html
and downloaded JNDI 1.2.1, unpacked it, added jndi.jar to my
classpath and the thing worked. You may want to try this.

Or you could get the JDK that includes JNDI (not sure which
one it is)

You may want to uncomment the processor.type.ldap thingy coz
ldap seems to be what the error says its trying to run. That
is a guess coz I'm already suffering from technology overload.

WPE