cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Milan Zimmermann <mzimm...@worldchat.com>
Subject Re: How close am I?
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:47:09 GMT
Curt,

your description sounds right. There are two things you may want to
check:

1.

What I do not see is more stuff in jserv.properties (in
$WHATEVER/jserv/conf). I have there (NT, but you get the point):

wrapper.classpath=d:\apps\apache\jserv\ApacheJServ.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\jsdk\jsdk.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\jndi\lib\jndi.jar
wrapper.classpath=c:\apps\java\jdk12-latest\lib\tools.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\cocoon\bin\cocoon.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\cocoon\lib\xerces-latest.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\cocoon\lib\xalan-latest.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\cocoon\lib\fop-latest.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\cocoon\lib\xml.jar
wrapper.classpath=g:\java\cocoon\lib\servlet_2_2.jar

Please note that "cocoon.jar" is in "bin" rather then "lib".

2.

In my case, "cocoon.properties" in the "conf", rather than "bin"

[You may want to double-check, your setup seem to have
servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=properties=/usr/local/cocoon/bin/cocoon.properties]

3.

You may want to look at the JServ installation guide and test whether
JServ works - they have a simple test servlet if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps, Milan