cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Milan Zimmermann <mzimm...@worldchat.com>
Subject Re: Help: Everything but the last step?
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:20:42 GMT
Curt,

I went through the same couple of nights ago when I installed cocoon for
the first time.

The Cocoon.xml is generated - look into conf/cocoon.properties for
"selfservlet.uri=/Cocoon.xml"

I think Apache JServ starts automatically so you do not have to start it
as a daemon. As well, to restart Apache's subprocesses (I guess
including JServ) I think you need to send it a "USR1" signal (check the
"restarting" in Apache docs). I believe that should re-read any chnges
in the configuration files.

Regards, Milan Zimmermann