cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Harris <har...@columbus.rr.com>
Subject Re: XSP setup problem
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:08:10 GMT
I've managed to live with it, if you can call that a resolution.  Most of my
classes are database beans which remain pretty static.  When I was using JSP
and DCP, I offloaded a lot of logic into other classes.  With XSP, I've been
placing all the logic into the xml file.  It's not too painful to have to
restart apache.

I don't like having to put my servlet zone's path in the wrapper.classpath.  I
would consider this to be a bug in the XSP processor.

Jeff