cocoon-users mailing list archives

From William Kuhn <wk...@biostat.ufl.edu>
Subject Re: cocoon install question
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:09:13 GMT
Donald,

Thanks for the help.  I didn't realize that this wasn't the right
mailing list.  I guess in my mind my questions were cocoon related, but
as I got to the heart of the problems they turned out to be java and
jserv/apache related.  Another member of this list already responded
similarly with respect to my java related question.  Not that it matters
now, but I'm running sun's jdk1.2.2. :-)

Your Action/AddHandler suggestion worked perfectly.  Thanks.

Thanks for your assistance and sorry again to you and other members of
the list for introducing and irrelevant post.

-Bill

--
Bill Kuhn
Coordinator of Computer Applications