cocoon-users mailing list archives

From William Kuhn <wk...@biostat.ufl.edu>
Subject Re: cocoon install question
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:53:53 GMT
Michele,

Awesome!  Thanks a lot for the help.

I guess I didn't understand the format of the parameter to pass.  I
tried -Xms 4000000 and other variations and I couldn't find
documentation on the java command line options.

Thanks again for the help.  I made the change to jserv.properties,
restarted apache, and cocoon registers the memory.

-Bill

--
Bill Kuhn
Coordinator of Computer Applications