cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon security model
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:09:35 GMT
ron.chan@talk21.com wrote:

> has anyone got a security model that works with cocoon
>
> I would like to setup a password login screen using a form and authenticate against a
database

> I can do this if the whole site is built on servlets, but I can't figure out how this
can be done with using xml files that are parsed by cocoon.

People are evaluating the possibility to use Cocoon inside Turbine
(java.apache.org/turbine/) a framework that provides that kind of
security model...

on my side, I'm still not sure if Cocoon should provide that or not...

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.