cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Russell Castagnaro <russ...@synctank.com>
Subject Re: cocoon security model
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:02:14 GMT
Ron,

Since cocoon IS a servlet, I'm not sure how you want to access everything?  Do you want to
have one list of users and passwords that provides access
to all xml docs?  Do you want have an acl for each resource?  How do you want to avoid using
servlets?

-rrc
ron.chan@talk21.com wrote:

> has anyone got a security model that works with cocoon
>
> I would like to setup a password login screen using a form and authenticate against a
database

> I can do this if the whole site is built on servlets, but I can't figure out how this
can be done with using xml files that are parsed by cocoon.