cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError(s)
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:23:39 GMT
Mark Washeim wrote:

> Quite literally, the Out of memory condition takes place. I hit refresh,
> out
> of memomory, refresh, out of memory, refresh PRESTO!?!?! (Shift refresh)

So you get the correct page again with shift-refresh and the out of
memory with plain refresh?

Strange. I'll try to install the newest Xalan and see if that helps. If
you (or anyone else on this list) wants to try my pages, which produce
the out of memory on the first reload, I can post them. It would be
interesting to see, if the error can be reproduced on other machines.

I'll also try your pages, if you want to send them to me.

cheers,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring