cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError(s)
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:47:43 GMT
Mark Washeim wrote:

> parents. It does, seem to by a Stylesheet problem, I just can't isolate it,
> since the error creeps up unexpectadly. Sometimes just refreshing the
> browser solves the problem.

If it's the same problem I have, then refreshing the browser shouldn't
work (if the cocoon page cache is disabled, otherwise you'll get the
cached page on a refresh).

I did this test: deleted stuff liberally from my stylesheet. I then
found that it doesn't matter what portions of the stylesheet I delete,
but it matters *how much* code I eliminate. Even if I eliminate
unused(!) templates, the memory situation becomes better (meaning I have
to reload more often in order to run out of memory).

If you need to kill some time, try to reload the index page from the
supplied samples a few hundred times and you'll run out of memory there
as well (at least I do).

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring