cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Toby Ferguson <toby.fergu...@eloan.com>
Subject Installation help
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 18:38:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm installing cocoon on a apache 1.3 - I've followed (as closely as I
can tell) all the instructions that come with cocoon, but when I attempt
to access a *.xml page netscape pops up a dialog for me to download the
file! Clearly apache and jserv don't think that .xml needs to cause
cocoon to run, but I've struggled for quite some time and can't seem to
change the status quo - anybody got tips on how to proceed to find out
why my xml file is causing the cocoon servlet to run (yes - servlets DO
work - I've got the IsItWorking servlet running)

Thanks

Toby Ferguson