cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam Haberlach <a...@newsnipple.com>
Subject Re: Installation troubles...
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:00:10 GMT
On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 09:28:24PM -0600, Brett McLaughlin wrote:

> Adam Haberlach wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 01:54:30PM -0600, Brett McLaughlin wrote:
> No problem.  This is part of xerces.jar (the serializer), being
> generated in the use of xalan.jar.  Make sure both these jars are in
> your servlet engine's classpath (not the servlet *zone*, but the
> *engine*.  In JServ this is jserv.properties, wrapper.classpath).
>
> Hope that helps.  Let us know if it doesn't.

Looks like I had an outdated (1.0.0) version of xerces.jar that I
picked up in the big install shuffle last night.

Thanks for the help--I seem to have things to the point where
Cocoon will complain about lack of a DTD, so I just need to
find some .xml/.xsl files to test with.

--
Adam Haberlach             |BeOS: it's nothing that somebody hasn't done before.
adam@newsnipple.com        | Until now, something that nobody has done right.