cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Corda, Ugo" <Ugo.Co...@usa.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Bypassing Cocoon formatting for certain browsers
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2000 19:05:33 GMT
Edward,
I am using the latest release of MSXML (1/26/2000 --
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/msxml.asp
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/msxml.asp>  ), and
the same XSL file works for IE5 and Cocoon. But I am still using Cocoon 1.5,
and I am not sure it would work under Cocoon 1.6.

Ugo