cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Eric SCHAEFFER" <eschaef...@posterconseil.com>
Subject HTTP redirect - Xalan XSL include/import
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:20:26 GMT
Hi,

Just 3 questions :

 - How can dynamically change the stylesheet used for an XML document ?
 - Is it possible, with Cocoon, to send an HTTP redirect response, and how ?
 - Does <xsl:include href="..."> (or <xsl:import href="...") work in Xalan
(witch version) ? And is there a way to specify the href attribute
independly of the file system in Cocoon (I mean relative URLs like
'/dir1/dir2/file.xls' and not just '../../dir1/dir2/file.xls').

Thank's a lot,
Eric.

PS: my mail is a bit short and direct, but I've got a lot of work and I'm
very late...

Eric SCHAEFFER
eschaeffer@posterconseil.com

POSTER CONSEIL