cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Padgett <...@biostat.ufl.edu>
Subject RE: Batch Cocoon Question (Exception Problem)
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:07:55 GMT
No, I am trying to call Cocoon directly from the command line under unix.
That should allow me to easily process a file from the command line to an
html file so that I can copy it to another server on which Cocoon does not
reside.

This would be something similar to what I can do with xalan or with xt.
The difference would be that I do anything Cocoon could do and not just
xslt.

Phil Padgett                         Coordinator Computer Applications
pdp@biostat.ufl.edu                  Division of Biostatistics
http://www.biostat.ufl.edu/~pdp      University of Florida