cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Phillip Padgett" <...@biostat.ufl.edu>
Subject Batch Cocoon Question (Exception Problem)
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:40:54 GMT
I am trying to run cocoon in command line version (calling it from jserv
works).  From previous posts it looks like that should work.  I have the
newest development version of 1.6 that I compiled from CVS.
My java is
    Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2-U, green threads, sunwjit on Solaris 2.51.

I attempt to execute the command as

java org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon -p $HOME/bin/cocoon.properties hello-page.xml
hello.html

I get the result:

\Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Exception: Engine can't work in given
cont
ext.
        at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.cocoon.EngineWrapper.<init>(EngineWrapper.java,
Compiled C
ode)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.main(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
pdp@biostat> \
?
pdp@biostat> batchcocoon hello-page.xml hello.html
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Exception: Engine can't work in given
conte
xt.
        at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.cocoon.EngineWrapper.<init>(EngineWrapper.java,
Compiled C
ode)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.main(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil Padgett
pdp@biostat.ufl.edu