cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark.Papi...@wdr.com
Subject Problems with Cocoon Installation (2)
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:49:46 GMT
Thanks to those who responded to my previous question regarding
installation problems with Coccon 1.5. However, I still do not have a
working solution. So I would like to ask another question.

I have the following platform:
Cocoon 1.5 / Apache 1.3.9 / JServ 1.1b3 / Sun JDK 1.2.2 / Win NT

Is anyone using the same platform? If so could you let me know which
XML parser and XSL processor you are using (and versions).

I have tried many combinations of the 4 parsers and XSL processors that
Cocoon 1.5 is compatible with, but always get either CLASSPATH errors
for the XSL processor (despite moving the XSL classes to the same jar
file as Cocoon amongst other places), or I get an
IllegalAccessException when Cocoon tries to instantiate the Oracle XML
Parser:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.parser.OracleXMLParser:
does not have access
at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:97)
at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:74)

Typical XSL classpath error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.LotusXSLProcessor: make sure the
needed classes can be found in the classpath at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:103)

Thanks for advice on any working parser/XSL processor for my
environment.

Mark Papiani
mark.papiani@wdr.com

related financial instruments.