cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Curro, Joseph" <Joseph.Cu...@time0.com>
Subject Cocoon 1.6 will not read relative file names for XSL or external entities
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:41:34 GMT
Hi!

I just installed Cocoon 1.6 on NT 4.0 with Personal Web Server 4.0, JRun
2.3.3, FOP 0.12.0, Xerces 1.0.1 (Java edition), Xalan 0.19.2.  I find that I
can not run any of the examples and files that previously ran under 1.5
break.  I get the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate
stylesheet to document:  error reading index.xsl: index.xsl (The system
cannot find the file specified)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.getStylesheet(XSLTProcessor.j
ava:178)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(XSLTProcessor.java:10
1)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
	at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(JRun.java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java:116)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleRequest(JR
unProxyServiceHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(ThreadConfigHandler.ja
va, Compiled Code)

I find that if I change the stylesheet references to full URLs they work,
but just a relative file name does not.  Anybody experience the same thing
or know how to get around it?

Thanks.

Joe