cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hodnett, Dan" <dhodn...@netgenics.com>
Subject RE: Not in the FAQ? Free memory is already lower than imposed lim it.
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 23:05:35 GMT
... in the cocoon.properties file, you can control the cache resource:

# Indicate the minimum amount of memory (in bytes) that should be always
# available to the jvm. If your JVM contains less than 300Kb free when it
# starts you may either:
#  - lower this limit, following the indication of the throw exception.
#  - add your JVM startup heap size (suggested).
# To the latter either:
#  - (java 1.1) add -ms<size> as command line argument
#  - (java 1.2) add -Xms<size> as command line argument
store.memory = 200000

... and in the jserv.properties file I specified a minimum heap size:

# The Java Virtual Machine interpreter.
# Syntax: wrapper.bin=[filename] (String)
# Note: specify a full path if the interpreter is not visible in your path.
wrapper.bin=e:\jdk1.2.2\bin\java.exe "-Xms32m"

Dan Hodnett
NetGenics, Inc.
Cleveland, OH